Many of the components required for sound health care are lacking in the developing countries like Nigeria. COFFHA's work in the area of health care is focused on these major areas:
- Health care for women and children.
- Health care and support for orphans.
- Sustainable empowerment programme for women, emphasis is also geared towards widows.
- Partnership/Collaborations with other agencies to execute enlightenment programme.
COFFHA's health programme povides women and children with access to basic health care and education in some of our communities in Nigeria. We would work to provide accessibility to reproductive health services and strengthen the capacity of hospitals to provide high quality health care, as evidenced in the several public oriented projects, such as the:
- Building of COFFHA Emergency Centre at Isolo General Hospital, Lagos.
- Refurblishment and furnishing of a 16-bed female ward/provision of 20KVA Generating set for Apapa Health Centre, Apapa, Lagos.
- Donation of Kidney Dialysis Machine to Gbagada General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos.
- Renovation of the Children's ward "B" of the General Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Donation of Baby cots and food items to Little Saints Orphanage, Akowojo, Dopemu, Lagos.